summer

Wednesday, October 8, 2008


I love this Bible verse I read recently....Psalm 63:3
"My lips will glorify You because Your faithful love is better than life."

I wanted to share a couple points that touched me at my Walk to Emmaus:

* Marriage is not a life time of adoring each other, but a time of witnessing God's love to each other, our children and society (....it's not about us, but God's love)

*You have to have grown and prepared spiritually prior to trials. (...if you are where you should be spiritually...trials are much easier to endure)

*If we ever stop growing then we are dying. (Isn't that so true. Think of a plant -- it is either going one way or the other.)

2 comments:

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

so right, sada. spiritual growth is always possible, eh? our trials teach us that we have much for which to be grateful.

ko said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT! Isnt that so true!!!! WE need to be really studying, loving, and living!!!!
love you sader!
kyley