summer

Thursday, September 4, 2008

"tag...you're it"

OK........so I've been tagged!!!! Here are 7 funky things about me.......(those I tagged -- tell me your 7 things :P)

1) I am a crime scene enthusiast! I LOVE action -- police, fire, murder investigates, etc. Kind of gory.....I don't know why it all intrigues me.

2) I am a freak about being "square". I like things to be in order, functional, and prepared.....BORING!!!

3) I appreciate "different" people. I pretty much get along with most -- I appreciate the quirks everyone have...I try to understand and appreciate.

4) I can sing in public, but I CAN NOT speak in public! How weird this is......I guess because one has words prepared and the other have to just come out......I'm not good with words EVER!!

5) I am an EXTREME realist. Come on, lets deal with the truth.

6) I LOVE love. BJ and I were high school sweethearts. As a young teen I didn't know if anyone would love me much less marry me......my dream came true........"I love LOVE!!"

7) I want to work with teens. I know this seems simple, but it is quite huge. I was a teen with no hope once and I hope I'm able to help others in my same situation. There IS so much to live for. GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!

Tag you're it..........Jane, Denise, Robin, Ms. Youngblood, and Alice :)

4 comments:

Lacy said...

I learned so much!!! How fun. I cant wait to see you for the shower!!! Call me when you come to town. Hope all is well. Miss ya.

ko said...

Well, you are precious! Sada, I think you need to be a youth minister or something. Since I met you several years back that is what you have said! I think you should! I truley think God made you to do that!!!!!
I love you and can't wait to see you!
Kyley
oh wait....r u going to Madisonville???? Could I bring your dishes there???????? LEt me know
Kyley O

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

i knew about that crime scene thingy! Sada P, there's LOTS of availability to work with teens.. i have an idea or two. (yikes! i've been tagged..better catch up on blogging!)

The Youngblood Family said...

I am so glad you tagged me! What better way to get to know each other than by tagging and blogging. When I finally meet you, I will know so much about you. How cool :)
You should really work with teens. It seems you have calling. I think you would be awesome :)