summer

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fall Festival Costume

I really don't like Halloween, so I call it Fall Festival (that is what most churches call it). Now that Landon is in school and is getting older, I need to be the cool mom that prepares for fun holidays. As Carrie knows (I borrowed a costume from her last year) I am typically horrible about planning these things but I'm vowing to be better!! All that said.....we got Landon's costume today -- $12 at Target. Guess what.....he's a fireman!! I figured we better get this costume now because he may not care to be it as he gets older. He loves the costume and insists the axe is a hammer. Too cute!!!

7 comments:

Lacy said...

Sada~ He is changing so much!!! He looks so cute. I love the fireman and it is so "appripoe." Miss you!!! See you next week at Bunco.

Anonymous said...

Awww! He's my little first responder! I love that boy.
Grammy

ko said...

SO CUTE :) WHAT A PERFECT LITTLE FIREMAN.....LIKE FATHER LIKE SON
KYLEY

rhonda said...

what a handsome dude...and such a cute smile!!

MamaBird said...

he is the cutest lil firefighter ev-er!

p.s. I didn't ignore your tag...I just haven't gotten it done yet...

Brandy said...

What a cute little fireman, or is it fireboy?? Either way, he is a doll!!

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

Fireman. Most apropos. he'll be wearing that longgg past halloween for sure! nothing like gettin' your money's worth!