summer

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Phantom Lawn Mower


So BJ came home this morning from his shift and the first thing he said was "who cut our yard?" I said "huh -- I thought you were the one that missed those big patches under the swing set." Well aparently someone (probably a commercial lawn service) cut our yard by mistake. The kicker is you would think BJ would be glad, right?? One less week to mow -- WRONG! He was ticked! He is VERY proud of his yard. According to him they cut it too short and it looks like "crap". HA! Pretty funny....

7 comments:

Jill said...

That is something Jason would say. I, on the other hand, would be rejoicing that it was done! I hope y'all are doing well. I miss ya tons! I would love to see you if you are ever in town!!

Sandel said...

I agree with Jill, I would have been jumping up and down with joy. Praise God for a FREE cut and some FREE time. Gotta love my brother!!!! Love ya BJ (smile, God knew you needed a break.)

Anonymous said...

Well, he may think it looks back but I think it looks beautiful. Especially when you realize it was all dirt such a short time ago. BJ is a good man!!
Grammy

Lacy said...

Hey it looks fabulous compared to my yard!!!!!! I ll take it, but how spoooooky!!!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

BJ's dad is laughin' 'bout this one but I as the grass/water conservation person knows that if one cuts one's grass too short it can have deadly consequences. Sad day for the folks whose grass wasn't cut.

Sheree said...

Such a blessing to have your yard cut for you!!!!! My hubby would have been mad too soooooooo funny! And I am the one that has to mow! even funnier! Miss you!

ko said...

hillarious!!!! I wish we had a phontm Lawn mower!!! love you
koko