summer

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Parent Life Magazine

I am loving this new magazine I started reading.....Parent Life. I actually picked it up at church for free, but you can subscribe to it. It's a Christian parenting magazine. I've found so many great articles that I've NEEDED to read. I wanted to share a little excerpt from it:

QUESTIONS FROM LITTLE GIRLS TO THEIR PARENTS:
*Am I capable?
*Am I lovable?
*How will boys treat me?
*How should I relate to boys?
*Am I good at physical activities?
*Do I get along with others?
*Do I have appropriate behavior, values, and morals?

QUESTIONS FROM LITTLE BOYS TO THEIR PARENTS:
*Am I bright?
*Can I do things?
*How will girls relate to me?
*How should girls be treated?
*Do I like school?
*Do I help others?
*Am I a good person?

Just one more thing as parents to pay attention to....we are the biggest influence in our children's lives :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really good! God bless you, BJ, and all the parents of young children. I'm so grateful that you and BJ are INTENTIONAL about parenting Landon. I love you. MOM/Grammy

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

I have a book for you guys too..about what girls and boys want..similar idea.. check out www.parentingpower.ca too. Your mom is right. Good job, you guys!

Lacy said...

You know I think your the best mom! Happy fourth my friend. Miss you tons.