summer

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Layered Pasta Salad


Who does not love this FREE magazine!!?? This is our dinner tonight....all I have to say is YUMMY :)

3 c med shell pasta, cooked and drained
1 lg red onion, sliced
1 pkg (10oz) frozen peas, thawed and drained
1 pkg smoked ham, chopped
1/2 c mayo
1/2 c ranch dressing
1 c grated cheese
1 c halved grape tomatoes

- Layer first 4 ingredients in clear 3 qt bowl
- Mix mayo, dressing; spread over salad to seal
- Top with cheese and tomatoes
- Refrigerate for several hours; toss gently

3 comments:

ko said...

Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog!!! I know the road has been long for both of us!! I would say yours has had much more heartache!!!! How is all that going by the way??????

That is my FAVORITE MAG!!!!! I have been getting it for YEARS!!!!! I still love it!!! :) Hope your family is well, and the school year is going great!!! Keep in touch!

Love you lots and miss you TONS!

The Youngblood Family said...

Sounds yummy Sada. I will have to try it. I hope you are doing better. I have been praying for you.
Hugs,
April

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

blechh. i don't like pasta salad. ha ha..but i LOVE the chuck e. cheese art. really captured your little guy!