summer

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Awanas (Cubbies)

I am so excited for Landon to be apart of Cubbies this year. It is a club where kids memorize Bible verses and have fun together. I wasn't sure how well he'd do....I have never worked with him on memorizing anything before, but he's done great! He's already memorized 3 verses. They are shorted of course because his class is a three year old class. This is what he has already learned....

....God...loved us, and sent His Son...(1 John 4:10)

...all have sinned...(Romans 3:23)

..While we were....sinners, Christ died for us (Romans 5:8)

I would highly recommend this to all parents. It's a great way for them and YOU to memorize scripture.

3 comments:

Lacy said...

Your amazing and it just seems crazy that your baby is ready for Awanas....that sound so old...:)I miss and Love you so!

Anonymous said...

God's Word in his heart will always be there and God will use it to accomplish His purposes in Landon's life. God bless mommy and daddy for raising Landon to love Jesus. Grammy

Carrie said...

My boys absolutely love awanas/cubbies! It's a great program!