summer

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Nights in Rodanthe

I'm a major sucker for love stories. I thought because this was by the same author as The Notebook it would be a great movie. I just HAD to rent it tonight (by the way...I do not see movies often at all!). Well I was utterly depressed and irritated because the movie was so about the way the WORLD thinks we should love. I HATE divorce and from the very beginning of the movie it was about Diane Lane's failed marriage. I feel like the point was....WAIT...there is GREAT love in the end -- just seek someone else. Phhhhhlease!! How about making the choice to do the right thing for OTHERS in your life including what GOD would have us to do!!

Sorry to be on such a high horse about this....just thought I'd save some of you the time and effort.

3 comments:

ko said...

Thanks for saving 2 hours for me!!! I know this world is so BACKWARDS about Marriage! Love you!
Kyley

Sandel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Kelso-Winter Family said...

awww.go see Bella or Amelie!