summer

Friday, March 20, 2009

All*You

My super sweet friend gave me this magazine (you know who you are) and I love it!! Honestly I had never heard of it before. As soon as I saw an advertisement for Karen Kingsbury books inside I knew it must be a great buy. Another cool thing was it asked readers how they spend their Easter. One reader said "going to sunrise service with my family. The little chapel we attend always looks radiant with the sun coming through the stained-glass windows. The old hymns proclaming 'He is risen' echo throughout the church." --- Hey, I'm all for a magazine that allows church to be talked about and christian authors to be promoted!!

Other headlines were -- making fast & tasty LOW-COST meals and try a no-cost room makeover. Great mag and great read. Thought I'd give it a little plug.

3 comments:

Amy Jo said...

I love magazines...I'll have to check it out.

MamaBird said...

I had not heard of this magazine until now...thanks for spreading the word...I'll have to look for it too.

p.s. Thanks for checking up on me...it took all week to get over whatever it was, but I'm better now

Sandel said...

Sounds like a great read, I will have to check it out.