summer

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Love is not dependent on good feelings, but on a consistent and courageous decision to extend oneself for the well-being of another. Isn't this definition so good! It is a decision. We hear it all the time, but do we live it?

Every thing I am involved in is speaking of love and marriage. Here is some great information shared with me recently....

*What you want more of is what you are supposed to give away.
*One of the most fruitful investment you will ever make is your marriage.
*If there are issues in your marriage, you will have much more success in tending to your own shortcomings instead of to his.
*Forget about your own feelings -- choose to love your mate, no matter how you feel.
*Express love to your mate by word or action once each day -- nothing your mate does can stop your love as long as you choose to love.
*Accept in your mate some inperfections that have irritated you for years.

FEW INDIVIDUALS CAN RESIST GENUINE, UNCONDTIONAL LOVE. Start today loving your spouse unconditionally and see what happens :)

9 comments:

Lacy said...

Thanks Sada!!! I miss and LOVE you. Great post and somethings I need to focus on. Have a great week. It is almost a special day for you!!

ko said...

WOW! love that! SO TRUE! Thank so much for sharing! Love you and miss you!
Kyley

The Youngblood Family said...

Great post Sada and thank you for sharing. Everything you said is so True. Sometimes the one we love the most gets the backseat when life gets super busy. Happy Early Valentine's Day. How are you feeling?

ko said...

come over to my blog ! Love you and happy birthday

Sandel said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. LOVE YOU XXXOOOOXXO

Hillary said...

Happy Birthday Sada! Love and miss you. Hope you have a fabulous day!!!

MamaBird said...

Happy Day After Your Birthday!!! Now I look like a real schmuck (sp?) 'cause I didn't post this until today, even though I did call you yesterday...
ANYWAY...
'hope you had a great birthday...love you...in fact, I love you so much that I didn't post a pic of you for your birthday because all I could find was the one from Halloween a few years ago!!!
:)

Carrie said...

Happy belated birthday! The 30's are FUN!!!

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

This reminds me of the book, Care of the Soul...focus on the other's needs not your 'rights'... well put sada...love to you