summer

Monday, December 1, 2008

Hodge Podge Soup

This is a tribute to Mimi.....when we lived with her 2 years ago (in between selling our house and moving to Madisonville) she gave me this receipe. I love it!!

1 lb. beef/turkey
2 cans Minestrone soup
1 can rotel
1 can corn (don't drain)
1 can pork & beans
1 pack of cornbread

*make corn bread as instructed on box
*brown beef
*mix all ingredients (except bread) in pot and heat through
*add cornbread on top.......easy and yummy.......winter welcome (no pun intended)!!

6 comments:

Lacy said...

Looks warm. Hope you had a fun day out. See you very soon!!!

Sandel said...

I am making something like that tonight but adding potatoes

The Youngblood Family said...

You have been Tagged. Come and see my blog. :)

Hillary said...

I miss you so much Sada!!!! I have been a little out of the loop in the blogging world, so I am catching up. Looks like y'all are doing great! love you.

MamaBird said...

I love Hodge Podge...so easy to make and YUMMY...especially when it's cold!

ko said...

YUMMY! SOUNDS DELISH...it also sounds like something CARRIE ROSE WOULD MAKE ! I love you and miss your beautiful smile!