summer

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What a trooper -- oh, I mean....what a fireman!

I have to brag on my husband. My co-teacher at the pre-school I help at asked if BJ would come talk to our 4 year olds about community helpers, specifically firemen. I thought, um.......not sure if that's exactly on BJ's list of "things to do before I die" so I told her I would ask. Thinking he'd say "no thanks" I reluctantly asked and...he totally said yes. He did great which shouldn't surprise me -- he's good with kids. The kids loved him (except the ones that were scared of the big fire suit) and he taught them lots of great fire safety. Thanks hon!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh...My Dad use to do that EVERY year! What great memories for Landon!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't expect anything less from him - he adores Landon and kids M/M

Lacy said...

Atta boy Dad!~ How fun that HIS daddy was there! It sometimes is humorous how the little ones think the fireman are monsters!!!

ko said...

ahhh i bet so!!! SO SWEET! I bet Landon was so proud!!!! SWEET SWEET! LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU

Sandel said...

I am so proud of BJ for going, that is really special. Love ya

MamaBird said...

How cool! Way to go BJ! I'm sure Landon loved having his dad the fireman there.

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

that suit would scare ME for sure! thankful that you have such neat kiddos and a hands-on hubby too!