summer

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hodge Podge Post

So I'm going to incorporate all my new "doings" in one post even though they don't go together.........

Landon's friend, Ava, came to play today. I love when Landon has friends to play with. They were so cute taking turns with everything. It's kind of easy when you have 2 the same age to entertain each other!
Next............Look at our newly painted walls! We painted a soft green in the family room and a tan in the front room. I know girls...I was going to be brave and do terracotta and gold/yellow, but we purchased those paints and they looked like ORANGE and primary YELLOW -- YUCK! Forget being brave, we went neutral and soft :) I likie! P.S. I did not paint one lick! My wonderful husband will not allow me to pick up a paint brush because he knows the job I will do (bad!) -- he did all the work xxxxx
After MUCH painting.....dad and Landon decided to view our newly purchased "Polar Express" (you must have this movie for Christmas!) in 3D........wow -- fun!

7 comments:

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

Love the soft color..that BJ is such a handyman! and then a reward of polar express..cool! the book is one of my faves and the animation in the movie is perfect.

ko said...

LOVE THE NEW PAINT! IT looks FANTAST"IC! :0 WAY TO GO!!!! I LOVE POLAR EXPRESSS>>>>REBECCA AND I HAVE ALREADY WATCHED IT 3 times in 2 weeks....WE dont have 3d though...oh well!!!! LOVe YOU
ko

MamaBird said...

The paint looks great...love the color. It was great seeing you and Landon this weekend...I'll try and send you some pics soon. :)

Lacy said...

I too love the color so much. I looks great. I see a new pretty couch too!!xoxoxox

Brandy said...

The colors look great! And Landon and Ava are soo cute!

Sandel said...

The paint looks GREAT!! I am glad that you guys are happy with your home and are filling it with happy memories!!!

Jill said...

Love the paint. I need to schedule BJ to come here. I am wanting to repaint my kitchen!! He can also bring the fire suit to entertain Jake. Hey--now that I think about it, he can paint in his fire suit and watch all the kiddos and we can go shopping--what do ya say?? I had fun last night and can't wait to see you again!