summer

Sunday, September 21, 2008

You guessed it ...

Today is day 9 - no lights. On a positive note....my friend Shaunda's son Mason (he's 3 weeks older then Landon) had a birthday party yesterday. Landon got to ride the cutest choo choo @ Zube park down 290. The train is free. Retired men put it together and maintain it for fun. It's adorable. It was nice to do something fun during all this drama.

Back to the lights....BJ checked on CenterPoint and they're saying Thursday until we get electricity. UGH!!

7 comments:

ko said...

Poor WInter FAmily!!!!!! SO sorry you have no lights!!!!! I am thankful though for your sweet friend for taking you guys in!!! I am so glad you guys were able to have a fun day yesterday!! :_
Love ya
Kyley

Carrie said...

I can't believe you are the one with no lights and you have NO trees! Go figure! Hang in there!

shanna said...

That stinks!!! You know that you are welcome to stay at our house. We will be gone all day at work and school...you can have the house and the A/C to yourself while you clean, do laundry and prepare supper for us...just kidding!! Seriously you are welcome.

Lacy said...

Go to Shanna's house!!!! Sounds good there....I know it has got to be crazy! I called to check on you today and no answer at home and cell...one ring and hang up! We were in Spring picking up the generator from Nichole....we should have brought it to you!!!! Hang in there. It is almost over. I cant wait to hug your neck!

Lacy said...

oh, yah...my parents love to take my kids to Zoobe park!!! Lane has a cute tshirt from there. Great place for a party!

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

oh geesh... hang in there, guys! we don't have power at our house either or you could stay there! go to shanna's (and change the locks on 'em) just kidding!

The Youngblood Family said...

Tomorrow is Thursday and I hope you get power!!!! :) :)