summer

Friday, September 12, 2008

IKE update

The latest is.......it's coming right to us!!!!!!!! It should be here tonight. Galveston is already having flooding and it's barely close! We have food, I'm filling my tub right now, we have frozen containers, we have charcoal, we are putting outside stuff in the garage, we are pulling the cars into the garage (if they fit), we have the a/c cranked down (it's going to be hot with no a/c), and lots of prayers. I hardly remember Alicia, but here we go again!! -- good thing for us...we are in a new subdivision with no big trees! I missed the trees from the country, but now I'm thankful not to have any :) Hugs and kisses to all xoxoxo

5 comments:

Alice said...

O.K. girl, I have been praying for you. I know God will put a hedge around you and your family. Let us know how you are doing. a text or phone call. 348-1549. Luv Ya!!

Brandy said...

Stay safe!!! Get all of your candles in one spot incase your electricity goes out!!!

Brandy

Carrie said...

I love my BIG trees...but not so much right now! We are going to my mom's house while Ike comes through. Hopefully, I will have a house with no big oak trees in it tomorrow!

Carrie said...

I hope you don't have any stalkers. They may be calling Alice up! She's put it out there for the bloggin world!

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

trees are great but sure are a liability in nasty weather. hope you didn't have to drink that tub water!