summer

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Cassidy!





Landon's cousin, Cassidy, celebrated her 9th birthday today. It was so fun. They had one of those huge water slides. Landon loved it, but couldn't understand why he couldn't hang out and swim at the bottom. All the kids were super sweet with him, but a swift wack from a kid coming down that slide could do some serious damage!

You should have seen their backyard -- it was flooded! The kids were playing on it from about 2pm and were still doing it at 7pm when I left! Tons of fun -- Happy Birthday Cassidy!!!xoxoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get to slide? I would have wanted to take a few turns! GJ

Sada said...

I opted out on the slide -- I did have my bathing suit, but thought this flab might flap too much and cause too much pain!