summer

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Chinese Menu

Ok -- if you like Chinese food here is a top secret........
We use these little packets to make our broccoli beef or General Tso's all the time! They are so good. All you have to do is add chicken or beef. General Tso's asks for flour, sugar, and soy sauce but I always have those on hand. If you haven't tried these they are in the Asian section at the grocery stores. I have never found them at Super Wal-Mart, but have at Brookshire Brothers and Krogers so I'm assuming you can get them at general supermarkets. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Lacy said...

Thats great to know Sada! I never make that kind of stuff at home and love it. On my grocery list it goes. Thanks for sharing. See you in 3 days! Yah!

The Youngblood Family said...

Looks yummy! Beef & broccoli is one of my favorite dishes. Especially when my chef (dusty) makes it. :)

MamaBird said...

okay...you probably aren't old enough to remember this, but I just keep thinking about the line from an old commercial (for laundry detergent, but so what)...
"ancient Chinese secret, huh?!?"

Seriously though...that does look yummy...I just may need to add one of those to my shopping list as well.

btw...I was really, really, really young when that commercial aired. ;)

ko said...

r u like reading my mind or something....i have craving chinese so bad!!!! like so so so so so so bad..I will have to get those...I have seen them, but never knew if they really worked!!! MMMMM
Thanks sader for all of your prayers!
WE love you!
See you in 2 days!
kyley

Carrie said...

Yummm!!! I love chinese food, but I never cook it! I don't know why! So, this will give us something out of the ordinary! Thanks!

Sandel said...

You guys always make the best Chinese food, maybe I will just come eat it at your house. Love you all.