summer

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bunko!!!

I'm not sure if bunko is spelled with a "c" or a "k", but I like the way it looks with a "k" ;)

Bunko was last night at Lacy's. As always I had a great time! Lacy had wonderful summer salads and fruit (which I helped cut and display -- can you tell I'm proud!!??). There also was a fabulous butterfinger pie which Jill is responsible for --- (Jill I must have that receipe and the layer salad you did :) You are one fine cook!!)

Are these girls not the most beautiful!!?? It was great seeing them all. I love catching up with them. And guess what.......I actually had a clue what was going on in their lives thanks to blogging :)

(Leslie...I had to crop you out because I accidently "red eye reduced" your mouth and now it's black! -- oops)

6 comments:

ko said...

IT WAS SO WONDERFUL TO SEE YOU! YOU ARE PROBABLY OE OF MY MOST FAVORITE PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD! I AM SO GLAD WE WERE ABLE TO VISIT! LOVE YOU TONS!

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

i like the bunco/bunko party pics but i LOVE the frio pics of landon! Sorry, GJ is biased!

Carrie said...

I just love bunco!!!! Maybe I've always spelled it wrong! Bunco? Bunko? Did you win?

Lacy said...

So glad you could come and stay a while. I was so refreshed getting to finally see you in person and visit. I love you and will see you soon. Great fruit cutting and photography!!!Thanks for your help.

MamaBird said...

Great job on the fruit plate...it looks so yummy! Glad you had a great time and got to visit with some of your Mville friends.

The Youngblood Family said...

The fruit tray looks so yummy! :) I have never played bunco, but I always get asked to play. I hear it is fun. Glad you had a great time.