summer

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tribute to Aunt RaRa (aka Robin)

My sister-in-law (Robin) is a wonderful photographer. As a matter of fact I think I will hire her to do our next family photo shoot (I better be sure she's ok with it first!!). Many times if it were not for her I would not have any pictures of events. She has definately "made" my photo albums for Landon. She's wonderful and we love her. These are a few photos she sent me today. Thank you Auntie RaRa. What would we do without you??!! oxoxxo





8 comments:

Lacy said...

Those are the best!!!!! I love the float in the last...and of course Jackson and Landon too!!!!

Lacy said...

Codster too! I love him and you look pretty in that one of you and Landon!

Sandel said...

Yes, she gets credit for my photo albums as well. What would we do with out her? Looks like a fun time.

Carrie said...

Looks like you all are having a great summer! Miss seeing you around!

MamaBird said...

Stop it! You're making me blush ;)It's too easy and fun taking pics of all my adorable nephews. I love you all...

Oh...and LOVE the mirror pic in the sidebar...too cute!

ko said...

2 cute! What great memories!

Hillary said...

AWW...Sada how precious! I miss you so much! I just love all the pics..Landon is so pretty. I know, boys aren't supposed to pretty (as my husband would say), but I don't care...he is. Pretty like his sweet mommy. Anyway, hope to see you very soon. I want that float. That is priceless. Love and miss.

Brandy said...

What cute little boys!!!