summer

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Froggy Friend

Many of you know I have an obsession with frogs. Especially the beautiful bright green ones! I have a couple really cute stories about them too, but I'll have to tell you another time because it would take too long to type. Anyway, when I found out about the acronym Forever Rely On God I was so excited. I knew I loved frogs for a reason!

I love frogs so much that when I found out I was pregnant with Landon I decided to do his room in frogs and now his bathroom is in frogs (his room is now cars).

Long story short, we had our first "froggy friend" at our new house! I was so excited. He was on our back door window. I know the picture is awful, what can I say (Robin wasn't here)!!?? Say hello to my little friend.....

7 comments:

Lacy said...

I wish I was there to see him in person! ;( He is so cute.

Sandel said...

How sweet, he knew he would be loved at your house. What did Landon think?

Sada said...

He didn't see it because it was way past his bedtime. The frog was on the window, I guess attracked to the light. It was so cute! But when he's seen frogs in the past he just says "frog". I think he likes them :)

Anonymous said...

Awww, Sada! Next time you see one, catch him and put him in a jar for Landon. Ribbit..ribbit! I love you, Mom/Grammy

ko said...

I am totally scared of FROGS!

MamaBird said...

Awww....what a cute lil frog...too bad Landon didn't get to see him...and he's much cuter than the big fat toad that tried to hitch a ride home in your shoe when we went to the river! That still makes me laugh! (with you, not at you, of course :)

Love you...

Anonymous said...

I'm sure now he knows who lives there he will be hanging around. Just wait til you reach to close the door knob as you are outside and he is sitting there....quite the feeling.....Mimi