summer

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall Festival, Pumpkin Fun Run, & Shower

We had the best time the past couple weekends! My sweet friends gave me a baby shower. It was absolutely beautiful! Don't you love all the creative desserts :) Landon had his pumpkin fun run as a school fundraiser. They had games and train rides. It was gorgeous outside too! Then of course the annual fall festival at church. My Sunday school class booth carved pumpkins and had kids shoot the candle out with a water gun - fun! As you can see he decided to be an army/rambo man Sunday, but was batman Saturday..he couldn't decide which he loved more :)

















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a busy month! Lots of fun. I love the picture of Landon running -- he looks like an Olympian! Grammy

Big Pa Pa said...

Holloween looked fun! Was that at the Church? Looks like it. Landon makes a great Batman!

Love and Prayers to all
big Pa Pa

Lacy said...

Love it...Love you..Love him and the pic of the sweet outfits!!Sweet life and happenings this month for you.

The Youngblood Family said...

Landon makes a super cool batman and I love the pics from your baby shower. Those cupcakes look so yummy. I can't wait to see pics of Quinn. I am so happy for you guys. Oh, and I absolutely love the onesies! So CUTE! :)

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

that is some fancy shower.. my fave is the I heart quinn and I heart landon shirts. how cute!