summer

Thursday, January 14, 2010

God is Good!


NOT ONE MOMENT YOU SPEND IN BIBLE STUDY WILL EVER BE WASTED.

"The Word of God is the textbook. Its application to the hot pavement of your life is the practicum. God wants us to recognize the critical priority of deliberate training in godliness. We won't be successful without it. Not one moment you spend in Bible study will ever be wasted. Help me, Lord. I am weak in my natural self (Rom. 6:19)" ~ Beth Moore

Isn't it great how God speaks to us exactly what we need to hear! I was feeling so inadequate as a Christian then God gave me this word in my study today. It takes practice! And we all know we won't get it right the first time, second, third (or ever be perfect)....but we are getting more godly one step at a time.

Thank you Lord for your forgiveness when I fail you and for loving me as I deliberately train by Your Word to be godly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The absolute truth -- His Word is food...we simply cannot grow without feeding on it regularly and often. Mom

Lacy said...

Thanks for inspiring me. Your the nudge I need.

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

Well said. Life with God is a journey .. and i think it's ok to go up and down on the road...as long as we're always seeking God's guidance we'll make it.

The Youngblood Family said...

Hi Sada,
I just found our Christmas card to you and your family! Somehow it got lost in my work bag! Crazy. Well, I stuck it in the mail today.... so Happy Late Christmas. Ha ha :)

Sada said...

How funny April :) I got it and it must be meant to be because for the first time I left all my Christmas cards up this year (still up today) so I just added yours to the collage :)!!