summer

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ice Skating










It was such a JOY watching Landon ice skate. He absolutely loved it. His smile was from ear to ear the WHOLE time! Aren't these "walker" things hilarious!? He went round and round and each time he would exit the ice like he was going to take a break -- only he would turn back immediately and get back on! I think his brain didn't want to quit, but his body was tired! (I know daddy was tired :))

At bedtime we were talking about the experience. I was telling him what a great job he did. He said, "I didn't do great" -- I said, "why" -- he said, "because I don't want to hold on to "the thing", daddy's hand, your hand, or anyone's hand...I wanted to do it by myself" SO cute! He wanted to skate all by himself with no help -- maybe next year :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, Landon look at you!!! I know you could learn real quick without the walker (thing). I am so proud of you!!!!
Love,
Mimi

Anonymous said...

That baby is growing up...wish I could have seen him skate! He is so, so sweet.

ko said...

hey there Sada....I hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas!! WOW Landon is growing up!! BIG BOY!!! LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!

Lacy said...

Hay you...I have looked at this post like 3 times and keep not commenting....sorry. :) Love the sweet fun time Landon looks like he is having. I love his jacket too:). Miss you .hugs

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

Time to take up hockey so he'll have an object to hit while he's on those skates!