summer

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Flag Football


I can't even believe I did this!! I was invited to play flag football with the girls from the church I teach preschool...my initial response was NO! After a little harassing from my 50 year old co-teacher, my curiosity got the best of me -- I played. It was pretty fun!! HOWEVER, the second to last play I was rushing the quarterback and was kneed in the thigh by one of her guards. OUCH! I have no bruise on the outside, but that poor muscle must be pretty bruised on the inside because I'm walking like a gimp!

3 comments:

The Youngblood Family said...

You go girl! It looks like you had some fun. :)

Lacy said...

You are so cute...sorry for the injury and I can totally see you playing!

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

yew look mahvelous. and a football injury to boot!