summer

Friday, March 6, 2009

Healing

It is amazing the out-pour of love I have felt since my miscarriage. It has only been a week and I am doing great. Physically I feel better than I have felt in months and emotionally I am stronger each day.

I know without a doubt the prayers and support of my church, family, and friends are to credit. In such a short time I have had more strength and healing then I ever thought possible. I know it is not me, but Christ in me. I can not thank you enough for your love, support, prayers, and stories....they have gotten me through.

God is holding our little angel in His hand and one day we will see her/him. As my mom has said, "she/he was spared the heartache and pain of this world." Isn't that so true!

6 comments:

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

The love you are feeling is what you pour out. Much love to you, BJ, and our favorite redhead.

ko said...

amen! What a precious child of God and so blessed to have spared the evil of this world! I bet Jesus rocks him to sleep every night!
I love you Sada.your faith is contagious! You are such a blessing to me!
kyley

Jill said...

Just want you to know that I love you much and I am praying for you!!

Anonymous said...

Today, I received a devotional that reminded me that out of every sorrow and trial, God can equip us to comfort and bless others. You released your hurt and pain to the ONLY ONE who can bring genuine healing -- and He has already blessed others through you and BJ.
I love you, love you, love you -- Grammy

MamaBird said...

Sada - your total reliance on God to sustain you and give you strength through this are such a beautiful, wonderful testimony that He can and will bring us through the most difficult of times if we only trust Him.
I love you and continue to pray for you...

Allison Alford said...

Sada--I have an angel in heaven waiting for my husband and I to see face to face. What a glorious day that will be! I know your pain and I know that God has and will continue to be as good to you and BJ as he was to us!
Allison Lewis Alford