summer

Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Dad's Visit







My Dad flew in from California on my birthday for 6 days to visit. We had a very nice visit although there was much drama mixed in. Here are a few pictures of "Big Papa" and Landon playing. Landon got new toys, played at Chuck E. Cheese, and spent lots of time with his grandpa. One of the saddest moments was when we came back from dropping Big Papa at the airport and Landon walked into his room and said "where is Big Papa?" He will be missed.

5 comments:

Lacy said...

I hope to meet your sweet Dad one day. I am very glad he was here for your special day and to help you in the crazy moments.

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

So glad Big Papa and Landon could bond. Grandpas can be a very special relationship. I love the "rock band" photo at the end..

Sandel said...

I am glad that you all had sucha great visit. We may need to borrow him, he looks like he knows how to have a good time :)

ko said...

what sweet pictures!! :) looks like you all had a GREAT time!!! :) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I have been screaming and crying and laughing since yesterday! I just cant believe it still! God is so good...love you friend

MamaBird said...

Looks like Landon had a great time with Big Papa...those pics are all so cute!
Miss you guys...

p.s. I'd LOVE to take belly pics for you...just let me know when you'll be ready :)