summer

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cookie Exchange 2008

My baking day started out good....parchment paper and candy canes. However, the cookies I planned ended up like this... The thought went through my head -- no more cookie parties for me!! Alright, I can handle this...lets go to plan B. What is plan B? Luckily I dug up a receipe someone had given me...Spiced Apple Cookies. Not the best, but they will do. I'm all set and on my merry way.

When I arrived all these wonderful decorations were waiting for everyone! The party was an absolute hit! Great cookies, beautiful placemats, bags (notice the ornament on the bag), and new receipes for all! Can't wait for next year!! xoxoox

3 comments:

ko said...

love love love it! I am SUPER excited to be apart of 2 cookie exchanges!!! :) Your cookies looked yummy! :) LOVE YOU! MISS YOU! I hope your holiday season is full of lots of laughter and smiles so far!
kyley

teresa said...

The exchange was so much fun! It was great to see you and tell B.J. what a wonderful job he did on the manger scene.

Anonymous said...

Well, well, Sada. Christmas 2008 reads like a comedy movie -- maybe starring Chevy Chase! What fun to watch you playing the part of Betty Crocker! :) More love from MOM