summer

Friday, November 28, 2008

Here and Gone

Perfect bird, perfect time, perfect love..........but here and gone! How do the holidays fly by so quickly!!?? Thanksgiving is already over. We had a wonderful time. Poor Denise was sick and BJ and Jeremy missed the festivities due to work. Other than missing bodies all went well :) "Buckeye Bars" is the name. This dessert came from the December issue of Kraft Magazine.......these were super good!!!!!

And as always......lots of cousin time!! ALSO, (picture not shown) my brother flew in from Oklahoma to share the time with us. What a great Thanksgiving!!

7 comments:

Brandy said...

Yum, the food looks great!
Hope yall had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Sandel said...

Yummmm, That turkey looks delish!!! Oh, well I will try again at Christmas. I missed spending time with you guys :( What a way to spend a Thanksgivibg day. I am glad that Mom saved Cody's day though, I know that he had the best time. Love ya

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

Buckeye Bars? I'm a Buckeye! I need that recipe!

ko said...

YUMMY! I wanted to make those bars..so i definitely will have to now!!! That turkey looks scrumptious! I am glad you all had a wonderful time! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!

Lacy said...

I love your food pics and they look so yummy. So you had missing people. I already got your Christmas card today!!!!!You are so with it Im jelous!!! I love you.

MamaBird said...

It sure does come and go quickly, doesn't it? (just wish the extra lbs. went as quickly too :)

Those "Buckeye Bars" were a real hit...they may need to make an encore appearance at Christmas!

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

buckeye bars!? you shoulda gotten that recipe from me! i'm the original buckeye! too bad they lost in the fiesta bowl..