summer

Monday, October 6, 2008

The Walk to Emmaus


I was blessed to attend a spiritual adventure called Walk to Emmaus this weekend. Two wonderful women, Kyley & Lacy, were my sponsors and my encourangers to attend. There is so little I can say because I do not want to spoil it for those who may attend one day. However, I will tell you it was a much needed spiritual retreat for me. I have brought back a heart FULL of love from others, a heart ready to dive into God's Word, and a heart blessed by knowing I am a child of our Father in Heaven.

I must say a special thank you to all who took part in my journey. I will never forget it and will be touched forever. Decolores

4 comments:

Sandel said...

I am so glad that you were able to go. You now have lights and are spiritually charged. AWSOME

Alice said...

You can email me all about it. I am so excited to hear your favorite part, besides the food!!!! DeColores!!!

ko said...

YEAH! SADA!!! WOO HOO! I am so happy for youand so happy I could be part of your Journey! God is so good, I am so thankful we are so close! LOVE U SO MUCH!
Kyley

MamaBird said...

Welcome back...it sounds like you were truly blessed and revived on your journey...what a wonderful experience