summer

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween


(forgive the picture -- I just realized there is a huge kid finger print on the lense :P)

Oh my goodness.....we had the cutest and most fun night! My mom brought my niece, Kenley, over to trick-or-treat and then go to the Fall Festival at church (Kenley is Sharpe from High School Musical). Well....we never made it to church because our neighborhood was so active and fun! Before we knew it it was 8pm! Our neighbors took us on a hay ride and we stopped to trick-or-treat along the way. Landon has enough candy for a year! I have never seen so many kids on a given night! People had their chimnea fire pits out and everyone was socializing. What fun neighbors!

8 comments:

Lacy said...

We did the same thing in Elkins Lake in Huntsville.....it was like trick or treating in the old days!!! Glad you had fun. Lane dressed like Landon. I love the name Kenley and Madeline would die to be Sharpe!

Sandel said...

Precious!!!!!! Yes, this year was alot of fun!!!! We had a huge amount of trick or treaters this year too, it was definitely an old school Halloween.

MamaBird said...

so cute...glad you all had a great time!

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

you definitely had the cutest trick or treaters! and always good to get to know the neighbors! if landon got any dark chocolate send it here!

Jill said...

How precious!! Jake was a firefighter too!! I am missing you much and ready for some Sada time!!

Anonymous said...

I'll never forget how amazed and excited Landon was every time someone put candy in that bag! "Look, Daddy!!! Candy!" He wasn't sure why they were doing it -- just thrilled that they were. :) Grammy

Sandel said...

Hello, where are you???

Lacy said...

I second that comment from Denise!!!HELLO out there!