summer

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Weekly Early Education (W.E.E.) Program

I'm officially a non-certified teacher! I am teaching 4 year olds at a local church in Spring. I am extremely excited. My co-teacher has been teaching pre-school for 10 years, so there should be lots of learning on my part too. I am looking forward to seeing the children grow and learn this year.
This little girl could have been my twin when I was her age. Big brown eyes and auburn hair. I can tell we are going to be best buds!

7 comments:

Sandel said...

oh you are going to have the best time with those sweeties. I must say that I am a bit jealous.

Thanks for the card :) Love ya

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

who isn't jealous? i'd like to be one of the kids.. now don't you play faves with that little mini-me... go have one of your own! (hint!)

ko said...

How exciting SADA!!!!! You will be prefect for the job! :) Have a great Labor Day weekend!!
Kyley

MamaBird said...

How exciting for you...AND you have a lil Sada in your class...too cute! I know that you are going to do a great job and those little ones are just going to love you.
How did your love like it?

Brandy said...

Congrats!!!!
and good luck, Your new job looks like a blast!!

Lacy said...

Your a perfect fit for that job. We will have to share ideas!!!!!

The Youngblood Family said...

How fun!!! I am exited for you! You look like you have some cuties in your class. Have fun teaching!:)