summer

Monday, August 25, 2008

Computer

Ok.....so do you think I spend too much time blogging!!??? As soon as I got up from my chair this is where I found Landon -- ha!
So.......I thought his own computer was a good idea.....(we splurged for a toy) It is a vtech, tote & go laptop......verdict is --- it is sooooo going back to Target. I can barely understand what you're supposed to do much less my 3 year old! It definately gets the thumbs down from me. It should have better verbal directions!!

10 comments:

Sandel said...

That is so precious. I have an old monitor and you could make a pretend computer for him with a mouse and key board. I knew some people that did that and thier child loved it. He looks so grown up sitting there.

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

maybe landon is buying you something on ebay... seriously though, try denise's idea .. and my friend stacey's 3 year old gets on pbs kids. i think it's a free site. i'll ask.

Anonymous said...

Hey--
I just installed something new on my computer because I am trying to be the organized mom and structure us to include some computer time. It is by Fisher Price and it is called "Laugh, Smile and Learn" Computer Learning System. It is a grow with me kind of deal so he can start in his level and work his way up. I got it at our Wal-Mart on clearance, but I bet you can find it online.
Jill

Sada said...

Thanks Jill!! I will look into it!!

Lacy said...

How cute and savy are you and Landon. Sorry about the looser toy. What a bummer!!!

Lacy said...

Ok are you in for Toby Mac on Dec 12th????Denise is in!!!:)

ko said...

Hey there~
BUMMER~~
I have no suggestions :( I am so sorry!
I love you!
Kyley

Sada said...

sure -- let's do it!

Dreams of a Country Girl said...

www.starfall.com

heaven on earth...FREE...

MamaBird said...

How cute...Landon looks like a little blogger himself!