summer

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Back to M'ville

I finally made it back to Madisonville after about 7 weeks. I had been missing the 'ole town and all the wonderful people. I got there Wednesday night. Landon was in heaven with "CodyTyler". They did a lot of swimming and loving on each other.

Then the tide turned.....around bath time, Denise decided to "draw me a bath" complete with candles and everything! I was a little taken off guard and nervous at first. After all my own husband has never drawn me a bath! But then I realized her intentions were because I had been allergy sick all week and she had this wonderful Eucalyptus bath salt that would make me feel better. Shooo -- I didn't have to worry! I am not exactly a bath person, but I have to say I enjoyed it. It definitely cleared up my sinuses!

The next day we decided to go to Fort Boggy. Such a cute park. The boys totally enjoyed 2 hours of swim time in the lake. It was great! Denise and I got sunburned under the tree (how does that happen???). And as you can tell -- the boys (at least 2) were tuckered out by the end of the day.


Unfortunately I didn't get to see any of my other beautiful friends in M'ville because my time was cut short. Tyler woke up Friday morning throwing up! I literally made a mad dash out of town at 8:30 in the morning in hopes of avoiding further spread. We thought it might have to do with the lake water, but it didn't. He only had a few episodes and is all better. It must have been a bug. As for Landon -- we are in the clear so far :)

9 comments:

MamaBird said...

okay...I have to admit I'm a bit jealous...time with my sis, the boys, a day at the park, AND you had a bath drawn for you!?! Sounds like a great time. I'm glad that bath helped you feel better and that the bug didn't spread. Whew.

Sandel said...

We had such a great time!!!!!

ko said...

ahhh so cute! :) I'm so glad you had fun! That was so sweet of Denise! :) What a good sister in law/friend!:)

Love you and miss you

Lacy said...

Im so sad to have missed you, but hope to see you this next week. I am so glad you got to do fun stuff and enjoy your time away from home. That was so cool about the bath!!!

Hillary said...

Miss you Sada!!!

Lacy said...

Good Morning chicka!!! Hope you had fun with youth guy and couples for dinner!!!

Carrie said...

That is such a sexy bath pose! I love it! Looks like fun!

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

she shared her eucalyptus bath salts..she truly must love you!

Brandy said...

Oh I love long baths!! Hope you are feeling better!

Brandy