summer

Friday, July 25, 2008

"Lamps"


Does anyone have one of these? A Lovey! Landon has been sick all week so he's gotten much use out of his "lamp". Notice the ears frayed. He likes to stick his finger in lamp's ears and tails and pull on them.

Sorry to stick lamp's rear in your face, but I had to show the feet and tail so you can see just how 'used' he is!

Landon has these perfectly intact "lamps" but he prefers mutilating the original lamb. HOWEVER, he MUST carry around all 3. So instead of one lovey he has 3 for mom to keep up with!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed you at Bunco last night! I am so sorry to hear that Landon is sick! At least he has a lovey to make it better! Jake has several and they are all the same--which makes it easy if we leave one somewhere because I have extras. Jenna has recently decided she is in love with a particular blanket. I am not used to keeping up with loveys so when we went on vacation we left it at a friends house--talk about TRAUMA!! Miss ya girl--
Jill

ko said...

AHH..how sweet! :) Rebecca like her "stinky" it is a build a bear bunny..she has had for 2 years now....love ya..im sorry your little man is so sick! :( poor baby! strep is the worst...Bec and I will pray he gets better soon!

Sheree said...

Strep is no fun! We did miss you at bunco! Lovey's are so nice Peyton has had a baby...forrrever! I had to buy another when she was little because it was lost at the mall! Then they stopped making them so I had to Ebay and found 2 replacements! Always good to have...Jared had a blanket and he sucked it to pieces..no kidding! I had to sew the pieces onto another piece of material..it worked! I hope he gets to feeling better!

MamaBird said...

awwww...I'm so sad that Landon has been sick all week and hope he's feeling better soon. It's so sweet how much he loves his "lamps"...and reminds me of a special lamb his dad had when he was little too...too cute!