summer

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Steven Curtis Chapman

I was listening to KSBJ and was reminded of the very difficult time SCC and his family are going through. When I became a Christian in 7th grade (15 years ago). SCC's concert was the first Christian concert I attended. I thought he was so great. He still is great and his group is still going strong.

I went to his website and found this link. It's worth the time to view the video of his sweet daughter Maria. http://chapmanchannel.typepad.com/inmemoryofmaria/

Be praying for their sweet family.

2 comments:

Lacy said...

You are so right and so are the Sponburg Family.....Another great singer Nicole Sponburg......I just got off of the Audrey Grace blog on Carries.......man I cant fathom loosing a child. xoxoxxoxoxxoxo

MamaBird said...

What a tragedy...this just broke my heart when I heard about it. Such a sweet, beautiful little girl.